Artisan Brown Wool Six-Fold Tie
Handmade in the town of San Mango D’Aquino in Calabria, the Artisan Brown Wool Six-Fold Tie is the peak of artisanal Italian craftsmanship. Made of silky lightweight Super 110s wool from historic mill Vitale Barberis Canonico, its six-fold construction creates an elevated drape and knot quality that simply cannot be imitated. Each tie is made by artisans with keen attention to detail and pride in their craft, reflected in its hand-stitched details and elegant mother of pearl button enclosure.
Artisan Brown Wool Six-Fold Tie Details
- Fiber Content: Super 110s Wool
- Mill: Vitale Barberis Canonico
- Width (cm): 7 cm
- Construction: Handmade Six-fold
- Feature: Mother of Pearl button with loop to keep folds closed
- Origin: San Mango d’Aquino, Calabria (Made in Italy)
Available on backorder
Don’t see your size?
Contact us for a special order.